Exceptionally crafted custom solid wood cabinet doors.
General Cabinet Specifications
Cabinets are shipped ready to be assembled.
- Have no frame around face of the cabinet box
- Adds more stability since side panels are thicker
- Drawers and hinges attach directly to cabinet’s side walls
- Doors can fit the width of the cabinet providing more storage
- Kitchen and bathroom base cabinets include a 4” toe kick. A 5/8" toe kick skin (lengths of 90") should be ordered separately to finish off any exposed toe kick and seams after installation.
- Entertainment and desk base cabinets include a 4" exposed bottom trim. A 4" bottom trim (lengths of 90") should be ordered separately to finish off any exposed bottom trim and seams after installation.
- Pre-finished Baltic Birch Plywood Dovetail Drawer Boxes
- ¾”± pre-finished White Birch Plywood box construction
- Solid wood Drawer Front, Doors and Frame with solid wood panel (NO MDF or Particle Board is used)
- Adjustable and full depth shelves (7 holes per shelf)
- Construction holes will be visible on the sides of the cabinet after assembly. An end panel should be ordered to finish off any exposed cabinet sides after installation.
Edel Direct Cabinets has a very high quality of finish that is not available everywhere. Stain finish is a two part conversion varnish finish and the paint finish is a two part tinted conversion varnish finish. Our superior finish, which uses a very similar technology as auto car finishes, ensures your cabinets will feel smooth and protect against wear, scuffs and stains. Our finishes are lacquer resistant after 7 days. Unfinished cabinets delivered sanded and ready to be finished.
- Cabinet Levelers by EZ-Level
- Soft close doors
- Undermount, soft close drawer glides
- Concealed adjustable hinges
- Door and drawer pulls are NOT included.